WEIRD. SEXY. SERIOUS. FUNNY. SMART. CUTE. HOT. ABNORMAL. COOL. FREAKY. BEHAVED. SWEET. NAUGHTY. SHY. OUTRAGEOUS. CALM. ODD. QUIRKY. LUSTFUL. WE HAVE IT ALL.

Thursday, September 04, 2003

IRISH'S SURVEY =)

Give yourself a nickname: "The Baddest Bitch"
Celebrity crush(es): O.B.,
Number of boyfriends/girlfriends you think you'll have before you get married: I dunno.
Age you want to get married:26
Favorite beverage: Chocolate brownie frappacino, Bacardi Silver, Sangrias
Favorite season: FALL!!
Favorite article of clothing: My Air Nikes
Does true love exist?: Oh God, don't ask me
Do you believe in soul mates?: I hope so, but geez, why is the divorce rate so high? Does that mean everyone's unlucky or stupid?
Scariest dream: I can't say
Funniest dream: Just talking to Alex and Gail in my Sim house
Favorite romantic comedy (OR "chick flick"): Ever After
Phrase you use the most: S$%!, oh God (I gotta stop saying that)
Favorite line/lyric from a song: "Who Am I now what becomes of this when will this storm pass whee is the bright side to be looked on why do I feel like my mind is a prisoner for countless crimes I need to be bailed out someone help me remember who I am"
Movie quote: "I like you....just the way you are"
Favorite cuss word: Shit
Last illegal thing you did: jaywalk
College major: Psychology/law and society
Future career: F.B.I agent
Weirdest thing that happened to you in college so far: I haven't been
Boxers/briefs/boxer briefs: thongs
Who should be governor of California?: Someone who isn't so self-righteous
Song that you hate to admit that you like: Baby Got Back
Weirdest present you ever gave to someone: coupons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home