WEIRD. SEXY. SERIOUS. FUNNY. SMART. CUTE. HOT. ABNORMAL. COOL. FREAKY. BEHAVED. SWEET. NAUGHTY. SHY. OUTRAGEOUS. CALM. ODD. QUIRKY. LUSTFUL. WE HAVE IT ALL.

Saturday, August 30, 2003

Bored...

Give yourself a nickname: Mary Jane
Celebrity crush(es): Paul Walker, Shane West, Brandon Boyd, Freddie Prinze, Jr., Eminem, others...
Number of boyfriends/girlfriends you think you'll have before you get married: I don't know... More than 3.
Age you want to get married: 24-26
Favorite beverage: Water or milk
Favorite season: Fall/Winter
Favorite article of clothing: Shunderwear
Does true love exist?: Yes
Do you believe in soul mates?: Yes, I think everyone has two haha ;)
Scariest dream: Before I went to bed, I found a blank notebook, wrote a little bit in it before I fell asleep. I dreamt that it had a list of things I had to do in order to keep someone I like very close to me and I woke up and actually felt as if this list was there.
Funniest dream: I think I was in Israel's dream. I didn't have this dream. Israel did. I was helping him and I supplied his ammunition. He was in a video game.
Favorite romantic comedy (OR "chick flick"): Down To You, Fools Rush In
Phrase you use the most: Weird... No way... and that infamous laugh of mine
Favorite line/lyric from a song: My pimp hand is way strong. -50 Cent P.I.M.P. haha
Movie quote: (hmm.. I have to think about this one... I'll get back to you)
Favorite cuss word: WTF :*(
Last illegal thing you did: I'm not sure. I think it's being on a beach after closing time and having a bonfire even if it isn't allowed
College major: Communications
Future career: Exotic dancer... actually I don't know. I want to give your morning news.
Weirdest thing that happened to you in college so far: ---
Boxers/briefs/boxer briefs: Anything.
Who should be governor of California?: Alex
Song that you hate to admit that you like: LL Cool J - Doin' It
Weirdest present you ever gave to someone: Underwear and condoms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home