WEIRD. SEXY. SERIOUS. FUNNY. SMART. CUTE. HOT. ABNORMAL. COOL. FREAKY. BEHAVED. SWEET. NAUGHTY. SHY. OUTRAGEOUS. CALM. ODD. QUIRKY. LUSTFUL. WE HAVE IT ALL.

Saturday, August 30, 2003

my answers SUCK

Give yourself a nickname: gRRneezie
Celebrity crush(es): actors- Norman Reedus (Murphy, The Boondock Saints), Sean Biggerstaff (Oliver, Harry Potter), Noah Bastian (Chad, 2ge+her) music artists- Mike Shinoda (emcee/guitar, Linkin Park), Sean Mackin (vocals/violin, Yellowcard), Chad Atkinson (vocals/bass, Name Taken), Stephen Richards (vocals, TapRoot), Jose Pasillas (drums, Incubus)
Number of boyfriends/girlfriends you think you'll have before you get married: twenty three... well, I don't really know... I just wanted to say that number because I'm listening to that song by Yellowcard
Age you want to get married: I'm married to Mitch [he's also MyKieu's husband], haha... so my answer would be 18
Favorite beverage: milk, lemonade, orange juice, Sunkist, Orange Slice, Cactus Cooler, & vanilla vodka... hahah just kidding about that last one, or am I?
Favorite season: BASKETBALL season, haha.. okay, probably winter
Favorite article of clothing: my RUDIGER apparel is the best... or anything from the LOVEHURTS clothing line < / 3
Does true love exist?: I believe it because of Andy & Sarah "I want so badly to believe that there is truth that love is real." -The Postal Service
Do you believe in soul mates?: sometimes
Scariest dream: my younger cousin slit my throat in the garage
Funniest dream: met Jennifer Lopez & actually liked her
Favorite romantic comedy (OR "chick flick"): Music From Another Room, The Truth About Cats And Dogs, Amelie (if that's considered a romantic comedy), & Fools Rush In... "Tamazula?" "Trambia." "Tamazula?" "Trambia." "What the heck is trambia?!" "That bus over there."
Phrase you use the most: hi hi, wooord!, haha yeah
Favorite line/lyric from a song: I have a lot... but right now it has to be this one by Brand New- "If looks can kill, then staring would be my profession."
Movie quote: "You can never be a vegetable because even an artichoke has a heart." -Amelie (Amelie) "PC Load Letter?! What the f_ck does that mean?!" -Michael (Office Space) "Is horrible, this idea." -Samir (Office Space) "You think you're too cool for school. Well, I have a news flash for you, Walter Cronkite... YOU AREN'T." -Dereck (Zoolander) "What's this, Potter? You got yourself a girlfriend!" -Draco (Harry Potter 2) "1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted & now I have it. I rule!" -Lester (American Beauty) "It's a f_ckin' 6 shooter! What the f_ck were you gonna do?! Laugh the last 3 to death, Funny Man?!" -Murphy (The Boondock Saints) "Please keep up off the grass. Shine your shoes, wipe your... face." -Duloc greeting machine (Shrek)
okay, and now for the best scene in movie history-
Connor: Now you will receive us!
Murphy: We do not ask for your poor or your hungry.
Connor: We do not want your tired & sick.
Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim.
Connor: It is your evil that will be sought by us.
Murphy: With every breath, we shall hunt them down.
Connor: Each day we will spill their blood 'til it rains down from the skies.
Murphy: Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
Connor: These are not polite suggestions. These are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
Murphy: There are varing degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds & cross over into true corruption, into our domain.
Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you & you will see we three, and on that day you will reap it.
Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.

Favorite cuss word: "You insignifiCUNT!" -Yakavetta from The Boondock Saints
Last illegal thing you did: didn't wear a seatbelt
College major: film-digital media
Future career: music video director, like Marcos Siega, Spike Jonze, Marc Klasfeld, Joseph Kahn, Francis Lawrence, & Mark Romanek
Weirdest thing that happened to you in college so far: I saw a deer run across campus
Boxers/briefs/boxer briefs: none of the above, hah *wink*wink* dude, I'm freaky
Who should be governor of California?: me, of course... okay, okay... fine, I'll vote for Alex
Song that you hate to admit that you like: "Cry Me A River" by Justin Timberlake... it's because I loved the video... crazy stuff
Weirdest present you ever gave to someone: a toliet bowl cleaner... it was at a gift exchange, and Marc gave me a sponge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home