WEIRD. SEXY. SERIOUS. FUNNY. SMART. CUTE. HOT. ABNORMAL. COOL. FREAKY. BEHAVED. SWEET. NAUGHTY. SHY. OUTRAGEOUS. CALM. ODD. QUIRKY. LUSTFUL. WE HAVE IT ALL.

Saturday, August 30, 2003

man this took me forever...(yes gernez I WAS writing a novel)

Give yourself a nickname: Stefanishee Fo' Sheezy
Celebrity crush(es): don't have any
Number of boyfriends/girlfriends you think you'll have before you get married: I have no clue.
Age you want to get married: I'm going to become a spinster, grow old and die with lots of cats.
Favorite beverage: soda--preferablely Sprite
Favorite season: fall
Favorite article of clothing: t-shirts
Does true love exist?: No. I have a long theory and it's too long to type out.
Do you believe in soul mates?: Some sad, pathetic person invented this idea just to make him/herself feel better.
Scariest dream: My mother dying
Funniest dream: Umm...I think I have too many. But one would be my band director being a fugitive and everyone wanting to kill him.
Favorite romantic comedy (OR "chick flick"): I don't watch chick flicks. I liked Amelie, but I don't think that's considered a chick flick.
Phrase you use the most: "Holy potatoes!" but actually I don't say that a lot anymore...
Favorite line/lyric from a song: "For you I'd bleed myself dry" -Coldplay
"Pale angel come away, come again some other day, the devil has my ear today, I'll never hear a word you say..." -A Perfect Circle
"Emptiness is loneliness and loneliness is cleanliness and cleanliness is Godliness and God is empty just like me." -Smashing Pumpkins
"Everyday it's still the same, different faces, different names, but still stuck here playing these stupid games." -The Ataris
"'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony this life, try to make ends meet, you're a slave to money then you die." -The Verve, and many more.
Movie quote: "Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we. For no creatures under God are as we are, none so like him as ourselves." -Interview with the Vampire
"How many couples are having an orgasm right now? (FIFTEEN!)" -Amelie
"Memory can change the shape of a room; it can change the color of a car. And memories can be distorted..." -Memento
"May the wind always be at your back and sun upon your face...and may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars." -Blow
"Tell her I can't explain why I broke with her as I did, but that since then my life has been worth nothing. I've pushed the blade deeper than you just have, boy. Now I need you to help me to withdraw it. Tell her it is lucky for her that I have gone and that I am glad to not have to live without her. Tell her, her love is the only real happiness I have ever known." -Dangerous Liaisons
"Uh, Jenny's mom opened the door, and I came running up to squirt her. And then, uh, Mrs. Herk jumped me...or jumped ON me. And, uh, and then I went down on Jenny...or I fell on Jenny." -Big Trouble
"Holy potatoes Jim, is it really you?"
"Why yes it's really me."
"Oh you're not suppose to be here, 'cause one time, at band camp--"
"A bear came."
"Wow, it's like you now all our stories."
"Uh, is that a question?"
"No, but you wanna answer it anyways?" -American Pie 2
"I know the answer Mr. Garrison!" (mimicking)
"Shut up fat boy!"
"Don't call me fat you f*cking Jew!"
"Eric, did you just say the f-word?"
"Jew?"
"No, he means f*ck. You can't say f*ck in school you fat ass."
"Kyle!"
"Why the f*ck not?"
"Eric!"
"Dude, you just said f*ck again."
"Stanely!"
"Umph!"
"Kenny!"
"It's not like it hurts anyone...f*ck f*ckity f*ck f*ck f*ck."
"How would you like to see the school principal?"
"How would you like to suck my balls?"
"What did you just say?!"
"Uh, what I said was," (takes out megaphone) "How would you like to suck my balls, Mr. Garrison?"
"Holy shit dude." -South Park
...I think I have a lot more...
Favorite cuss word: I don't like to cuss.
Last illegal thing you did: Illegal? I'm a good girl.
College major: undecided
Future career: Hopefully something that doesn't bore me to death.
Weirdest thing that happened to you in college so far: I'm not in college yet.
Boxers/briefs/boxer briefs: I just wear regular girl underwear.
Who should be governor of California?: Gray Davis--just kidding! I really don't know. I'm not very political.
Song that you hate to admit that you like: "Cry Me A River" -Justin Timberlake
Weirdest present you ever gave to someone: a potato that me and Winnie wrote "holy" on, so it would become a "holy potato".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home