WEIRD. SEXY. SERIOUS. FUNNY. SMART. CUTE. HOT. ABNORMAL. COOL. FREAKY. BEHAVED. SWEET. NAUGHTY. SHY. OUTRAGEOUS. CALM. ODD. QUIRKY. LUSTFUL. WE HAVE IT ALL.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Get down Girls, go ahead get down

Girls, Girls, Girls....WOooo!!!

Why do you have to tortue me and the male gender with your devilish looks. For my boys out there you know what I am talking about. Walking on campus its like getting whip-lash because fine girls pass you by. Its like DAMN! Ciaooooo! Those curves, those lucious lips, those piercing eyes, that deadly smile....DAMN!

"I love girls, girls, girls, girls. Girls, I do adore," - Jay-Z

2 Comments:

Blogger SK said...

yea so what happened with that hawaiian gymnist, alex?

11:10 PM

 
Blogger HeartBreak said...

Yeah Alex whatever happened to that hawaiian gymnist?

8:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home