WEIRD. SEXY. SERIOUS. FUNNY. SMART. CUTE. HOT. ABNORMAL. COOL. FREAKY. BEHAVED. SWEET. NAUGHTY. SHY. OUTRAGEOUS. CALM. ODD. QUIRKY. LUSTFUL. WE HAVE IT ALL.

Monday, October 20, 2003

Screw the Christmas gifts...

My present to you all will simply be my presence!
Besides, you can't really expect poor college students to afford gifts... unless we all give each other RAMEN or something.

What is everyone doing for Halloween? We're having a Masquerade Ball. Cool, huh? Yeah, my school rocks your socks. I'm going to dress up, but I'm not sure what I'll be yet. Anyone have any good ideas to share?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to say that it was nice seeing some of you the other week. Going home was really weird for me; I'm so used to Santa Cruz already, but it was definately great seeing you again. :D

Ooh, party at Gail's in December! Weee. I can't wait. Gail, where the heck were you when I was home, man?! ... trying to avoid me, huh?! You're just too cool, homie. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home