WEIRD. SEXY. SERIOUS. FUNNY. SMART. CUTE. HOT. ABNORMAL. COOL. FREAKY. BEHAVED. SWEET. NAUGHTY. SHY. OUTRAGEOUS. CALM. ODD. QUIRKY. LUSTFUL. WE HAVE IT ALL.

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

IT'S ME AND I'M ALIVE

Hey everyone! I miss you all so much. I know some of you guys have been coming home every 2 weeks, and you don't let me know about it! Well, if you're in BP for a weekend, give me a call.

If you won't be home until Christmas, don't forget to tell me when you're back! Announce it! We will all definitely do something. Don't forget about my birthday. It's a monumental event. I'm finally going to be 18. I'd love for all of you to celebrate with me. It'll be invites only. Jk. :)

I hope you all are studying your butts off for midterms. You silly kids. No slacking off. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home