WEIRD. SEXY. SERIOUS. FUNNY. SMART. CUTE. HOT. ABNORMAL. COOL. FREAKY. BEHAVED. SWEET. NAUGHTY. SHY. OUTRAGEOUS. CALM. ODD. QUIRKY. LUSTFUL. WE HAVE IT ALL.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

I've been saying it! I've been saying it for 10 damn years! Ain't I been saying it, Miguel?

Please refer back to my Wednesday, June 23, 2004 entry.

"Hey you people! We should have some type of get together at least once a week. I'm tired of being home and not seeing you guys! Yeah, let's go out, or at least hang out together at someone's house. Please. This is my request. I'm begging. Seriously..."
 
Seriously, LET'S GO OUT. I'm not just saying it. I really MEAN it. Let's DO SOMETHING.
I'm finally practicing my driving so I can drive myself to the 'events', but what good is that if there aren't any events to go to?!

If something isn't done about this, I will be forced to do this everyday to entertain myself:

 
[Note: My subject title is a quote from a well-known movie... if you know what movie it's from, then post a comment. You might win a prize!]

1 Comments:

Blogger SK said...

i agree! but if you guys plan stuff, try to make it on a weekend or monday 'cause i'm a workin woman tuesday through friday.

11:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home