WEIRD. SEXY. SERIOUS. FUNNY. SMART. CUTE. HOT. ABNORMAL. COOL. FREAKY. BEHAVED. SWEET. NAUGHTY. SHY. OUTRAGEOUS. CALM. ODD. QUIRKY. LUSTFUL. WE HAVE IT ALL.

Friday, April 30, 2004

Hey you nerds.

Hi Vangy (bestest friend)!! ... and everyone else who still reads this. I haven't been here in awhile, and I'm sorry, but I'm not the only one. Well, anyway, I had one midterm this week, and I have one midterm next week, and another midterm the week after. For some reason my midterms always end up separated, so I guess that's good- more time to procrastinate. How have you all been? I've been okay. So... uh... what else? Oh, did anyone start planning our get togethers for the summer? I swear I'm going to get my license this summer, so I'll be out driving... I think... okay, anyway, I have class soon... so I need to stop typing. Goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home