WEIRD. SEXY. SERIOUS. FUNNY. SMART. CUTE. HOT. ABNORMAL. COOL. FREAKY. BEHAVED. SWEET. NAUGHTY. SHY. OUTRAGEOUS. CALM. ODD. QUIRKY. LUSTFUL. WE HAVE IT ALL.

Monday, August 25, 2003

I'll answer my own darn question...

I don't think I want to meet any guys. I don't like relationships. I'm putting that on hold. I've had bad luck with guys and I think this bad luck will always be with me. I always seem to fall for the "funny/caring guy who wants to help me out" but they end up being lazy and I end up doing everything for them. Until I find a guy who can impress me with more than just humor and temporary kindness, I will not be looking for anyone. I'll let him find me. But then again, I might be missing some opportunities. I'd hate to let that great guy just slip between my fingers and he'll just be the one that got away. Whatever happens... happens. Time will tell and timing is everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home